1. What size and price of houses do you sell?
Own a home Wichita frequently has a range of quality, affordable houses at any one time, and these often include 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes, with plenty of options for growing families, too. Regarding sale price, we are very cost conscious. All the houses are fairly priced. As you will see below, because we individually select and groom each house for budget-conscious and first-time home buying market, you will find our prices surprisingly reasonable for a clean, solid house in the growing Wichita area.
2. How do I know they are good houses?
Wichita Owner Finance LLC, the parent company of Own a Home Wichita, has a long history of searching for (and finding!) excellent houses that just need a little fixing up, painting, etc. to make them choice. We have been buying nice local houses, with “good bones,” in good neighborhoods near schools and shops for years. All of our homes pass an internal quality inspection to assure that the home is ready to be moved into and safe. That’s why we are expert at fixing them up and selling them at a reasonable price to families of all types.
3. How do I get started to see if I qualify for a house?
The application process couldn’t be simpler:
- Either download the two forms you can get by clicking the link below (or, even easier, do the form-filling process right on your phone or computer).
- Fill out the two forms completely whether you are working with a paper copy, or online.
- Now, if working with hard copies, just FAX your completed forms to the link/number you’ll be given. Or, if you are doing the process online, send the completed forms to the link you’ll be given.
- That’s it! Soon, someone from Own a Home Wichita will contact you to let you how we can help!
4. What if I already know that I don’t qualify for a conventional loan?
- Usually, people with low, or no credit do not qualify for a home loan. But that’s what we’re here for! We specialize in helping people who can’t qualify “conventionally.”
- As you may know, about 50% of “conventional” loans are ones that conform to standards that are set by the federal government-sponsored Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. There are also “non-conforming” conventional loans, too, including what are called “sub-prime” loans, for people with low credit scores.
- But if you cannot quality for even a sub-prime loan, you can still qualify for a loan and buy a house through Own a Home Wichita. We built on our business on the philosophy that hardworking people deserve a shot at their piece of the American Dream of home ownership. What we are seeing is that as many as 2 out of 3 people who apply for a home may qualify for a deed contract: a traditional land contract. That will give you a solid position in an equitable interest in the property. But, wait, there’s more. Even if you don’t qualify for a traditional land contract, most people who apply to Own a Home Wichita can likely get into a Rent-to-Own contract that also puts them on the path to home ownership! (See the Rent-to Own question below). So, your chances to get started toward home ownership today are greater than you may think. And you can find out quickly by filling out the applications today! CLICK THE LINK.
5. What if I have a low credit score, or no credit?
- As we said above, Own a Home Wichita may still be able to help you. In fact, our business model was specifically designed to help low- and no-credit people get their chance to realize the dream of home ownership. That’s why we have options that are explained in the information below (See the Rent-to-Own question). We are as flexible as we can be.
- but see if you qualify today. Even if you think you won’t, you may be pleasantly surprised!
- That’s why it’s important that you get the application ball rolling now. And CLICK THE LINK
For an explanation of the application process, see question 3 (above) that explains how you download the forms, or apply online.
6. How Does the Rent-to-Own Option Work?
- With Rent-to-Own, you will have a standard lease agreement, just if you had if you were just paying rent. But you also have a valuable “option to buy” agreement, too. Under the terms of that agreement, you are given the right in the term of the lease contract to buy the house you have been renting at any time you feel you can afford to purchase it. But you are under no obligation to ever purchase the house.
- Like we said, even if you can’t qualify for a loan, the likelihood is great that you will still qualify for your Rend-to-Own program. So, hurry, click the link to start the application process right now. CLICK THE LINK.